Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Hospital
Are you a pharmacy tech that is interested in working inside of a hospital? Look no further! Specialty Medical Staffing is offering trainings to get you up to speed and have an opportunity to work within the inpatient setting.
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Compounding and preparation of medications and IV admixtures
We are currently offering:
- TX State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- Team Player Mentality
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)