Pharmacist - Inpatient
Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for an inpatient hospital in Portland, OR. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience with a well known hospital. We are currently setting up interviews, so if interested, please reach out today!
: The purpose of this position is to provide the services of a licensed pharmacist which includes the responsibility for the safe and proper distribution and use of drugs patients who range in age from neonates, infants less than one year of age, children and adolescents ages 1-18, ages 10-65 and the elderly over age 65.
7 Days x 10 hours per day ( 7 ON, 7 OFF)
Shift times: 21:00-07:30
- BS Pharmacy or Pharm D
- OR State Pharmacy License
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with PO medications
- Drug Therapy in patients
- Systematic problem solving skills
- Advanced pharmacy practice residency inpatient hospital pharmacy practice
We are currently offering:
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested! We pay referral bonuses!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)