Pharmacy Technician - Retail
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for a full time pharmacy tech in Eugene, Oregon.
If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Providing patient-oriented retail pharmacy services to patients
- Orders, receives, tags, and stocks prescription drugs and supplies. Follows product storage procedures and standards
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
We are currently offering:
- State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- Team Player Mentality
- $22-24 (DOE)
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)