Pharmacist - Covid-19 Vaccinations
Specialty Medical Staffing has an outstanding flexible opportunity to work in a critical pharmacist role providing Covid-19 vaccinations to both healthcare workers and the elderly population. If you are a pharmacist looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the community you serve, we would like you to apply now! Here are a few additional details.
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel (paid) of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
We are currently offering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- State Pharmacist license in good standing
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- BLS and Immunization Certification Required
- Must be willing to travel up to 75miles for site visits (all travel is paid and also includes mileage reimbursement)
- Part and full time work available (prefer ability to work 30+ hours Mon-Fri)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)