Pharmacy Technician - Hospital, Long term Care (LTC) and Community Pharmacy Openings
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout Northern California for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! We have opportunities in most settings of pharmacy, including long term care, clinic, retail, hospital, home infusion, research, PBM, government and other highly specialized areas. If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Compounding and preparation of medications and IV admixtures
We are currently offering:
- State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)