Registered Nurse - RN - Covid-19 Vaccination Project
Specialty Medical has several exciting new opportunities for a Registered Nurse (RN), for several in store openings throughout the nation. Each facility provides valuable training for its employees who are interested in advancing their careers and assisting with the Vaccination Project. If you meet the following qualifications, we would encourage you to apply now! Offers made immediately after phone interview.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Part Time or Full Time Hours
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Outstanding team environment
- Collaborating with the medical team
- Monitoring patients' vital signs
- Administering COVID-19 Vaccine
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC
- RN State Certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- New Grads welcome!
is a nationwide medical staffing and recruitment firm that focuses on getting results quickly for our candidates. Our team is highly dedicated to finding you the right position that is best for your career. We focus on specialized roles and have several years of experience in successfully placing our candidates into the perfect position.
- We will help you stand out by improving your resume, setting up interviews and providing preparation so you are positioned well to stand out among other candidates
- We will help negotiate the best salary and benefits
- We will use our vast network to provide ongoing opportunities and connections
- We will be a career coach providing input, advice and feedback
We look forward to working with you!
Visit us at www.specialtymedicalstaffing.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you shortly after.
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)