Pharmacist - Inpatient Hospital
Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for a Hospital Pharmacist position in the Greater Orlando, FL area. This is an outstanding full time opportunity with one of our well-respected Hospital clients! If you are a hospital experienced pharmacist looking for a great opportunity, we would like you to apply now!
- Provides for delivery of basic pharmacy services, patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring.
- Reviews all drug orders and checks all work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel. Provides quality assurance review of drug utilization throughout the hospital for various medical staff committees and the department.
We are currently offering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- FL State Pharmacist license in good standing
- Knowledge of general hospital pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of inpatient hospital pharmacy experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)