Pharmacist Opportunity - Float Work
Come experience the difference at Specialty! Specialty Medical Staffing is currently looking for retail experienced pharmacists to work throughout Western WA at retail and outpatient pharmacy clients! This is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of our well respected retail clients in the area.
- Implements company initiatives to increase profitability
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
We are currently offering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- WA State Pharmacist license in good standing
- 1+ years pharmacy experience
- Certified Immunization certification preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)