Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Hospital
Specialty Medical Staffing has a great opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in a respected hospital. Our clients include some of the top hospitals in the PNW. This opportunity is amazing for anybody interested in exploring the hospital side of pharmacy and taking the next leap in their medical career. If you're interested in this opportunity, apply, and we will get in contact with you shortly.
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Compounding and preparation of medications and IV admixtures
We are currently offering:
- WA State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- Team Player Mentality
- Full Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)