Director of Pharmacy - Hospital - Long Term Acute Care
SMS is currently hiring for a Hospital Director of Pharmacy position in the Saint Louis, Missouri area. This is an outstanding full time opportunity with one of our well-respected Hospital clients! If you are a hospital experienced pharmacist looking for a great opportunity, we would like you to apply now!
- Permanent Direct Hire Position.
- Provides for delivery of basic pharmacy services, patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring.
- Participating in quality assurance programs related to drug utilization and
- Reviews all drug orders and checks all work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel. Provides quality assurance review of drug utilization throughout the hospital for various medical staff committees and the department.
We are currently offering:
- State Pharmacist license in good standing
- Knowledge of general hospital pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy practice
- A minimum of three (3) years of hospital experience within the last 5 years.
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- BLS if required by State.
- Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative A