Pharmacy Technician - Outpatient Opportunities!
Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout Washington to work in outpatient settings at various clinics throughout the greater Seattle area. We have new opportunities daily in most settings of pharmacy, including long term care, clinic, retail, hospital, home infusion, research, PBM, government and other highly specialized areas. If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech interested in working with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals and help you get ahead in your profession, then we would like to speak with you!
We are currently offering:
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Full Medical Benefits Including Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Outstanding Career Opportunity and Growth
- A team that truly cares about their employees
- State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy tech experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Team Player Mentality
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested! We pay referral Bonuses!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)