Pharmacist - Specialty Pharmacy
Specialty Medical Staffing is currently hiring for several Pharmacist positions throughout the greater Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR area. We have opportunities in most settings of pharmacy, including long term care, retail, hospital, home infusion and other specialties. If you are a pharmacist looking for a great opportunity, we would like you to apply now!
- Provides for delivery of basic pharmacy services, patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring.
- Reviews all drug orders and checks all work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel. Provides quality assurance review of drug utilization throughout the hospital for various medical staff committees and the department.
We are currently offering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- WA State Pharmacist license in good standing
- Dual license in OR/WA highly preferred
- Knowledge of general hospital pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy practice
- 1+ years pharmacy experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full Medical Benefits including dental
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Full support network
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)