Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Clinic Setting
Specialty Medical has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for medical clinics throughout the Portland, OR area. Each facility provides valuable training for its employees who are interested in advancing their careers in areas such as clinical services and nursing. If you meet the following qualifications, we would encourage you to apply now!
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Highly competitive salary (weekly pay) - $32-$40/hr
- Full or Part time hours available
- Outstanding benefits package
- Outstanding team
- Assists in the collection of data for the assessment of physical, psychological and social dimensions of the patient to develop plan of care.
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care by following physician and nursing orders as written.
- Makes sound judgments and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Administers medications in a safe effective manner.
- Serves as a patient advocate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC
- Completion of a vocational or technical training program in practical nursing
- Current Oregon license as a LPN
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- New Grads welcome!
is a nationwide medical staffing and recruitment firm that focuses on getting results quickly for our candidates. Our team is highly dedicated to finding you the right position that is best for your career. We focus on specialized roles and have several years of experience in successfully placing our candidates into the perfect position.
- We will help you stand out by improving your resume, setting up interviews and providing preparation so you are positioned well to stand out among other candidates
- We will help negotiate the best salary and benefits
- We will use our vast network to provide ongoing opportunities and connections
- We will be a career coach providing input, advice and feedback
We look forward to working with you!
Visit us at www.specialtymedicalstaffing.com or email your resume to LLaBrosse@SMStaff.com and we will be in contact with you shortly after.
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)